It used to be that every morning when I walked into the kitchen, I would be met with a counter full of empty Coke Zero cans. I love my Zeros and I drink a lot of them. I am also bad about putting the cans on the counter. Yes, I could walk the extra 10 feet to open the door to the laundry room where my can crusher is mounted to the wall, but many times I am in too much pain to walk any farther so I just set them down on the counter or in the sink. I then end up having to carry them a few at a time (on a good day pain-wise) to crush them. Lucky for me, I was chosen to review the Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler.
The Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler fits discreetly behind my cabinet door. It also holds a LOT of cans. By a lot, I mean about 36 of those suckers. It has 2 ways of attaching to your cabinet door. It either hooks over the top or you can get a couple of screws to attach it to the door. I ended up having to screw mine to the door because it would not work hanging over the door due the the style of my cabinet doors. As you can see by the picture, you can use it for just about anything recyclable. I love the fact that once I fill the bag, I can grab the handle and take the entire bag to the laundry room to crush the cans. No more making 10 trips. No more cluttered counters. I LOVE IT! The bag can even be removed and washed. How awesome is that?? In my opinion, that is very awesome!
“We are very excited to introduce the Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler that gets recyclables off the counter and hidden out of sight. The features of the product include:
- Easy attachment to a cabinet door with hooks included with the product or screws
- A convenient handle allows the bag to easily be transported to wherever your recycling is stored for pickup or transport
- A 5 gallon bag that holds up to 36 12-ounce cans and can fit a milk jug
- The bag has a leak-proof liner and is machine washable to make it easy to clean after any unexpected spills
- The bag is soft-sided allowing for flexibility inside any cabinet
- The bag and all packaging is made from recyclable material, and the product is recyclable”
Now for the really fun part, Rubbermaid is giving one lucky reader their very own Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler. All you need to do is enter using the Rafflecopter form below. To show your appreciation to Rubbermaid for sponsoring this great giveaway be sure to:
- Visit Rubbermaid.com to view or purchase the Hidden Recycler ($15.99 suggested retail price)
- Connect with Rubbermaid on Twitter
- Connect with Rubbermaid on Facebook
- Be sure to check Rubbermaid’s blog Adventures in Organization Blog
I received a free Rubbermaid Hidden Recycler from Rubbermaid in order to facilitate the review below and Rubbermaid is sponsoring a giveaway for one of my readers to win one. No other compensation was provided and all opinions are my own.