Wagon-Ho! Hitch up your wagons and head to THE HOME DEPOT this weekend with DR. SEUSS’ THE LORAX!
In celebration of the upcoming launch of DR. SEUSS’ THE LORAX on Blu-ray and DVD, THE HOME DEPOT has teamed up with the EPA’s ENERGY STAR® and DR. SEUSS’ THE LORAX for this Saturday’s Kids Workshop on August 4, 2012 from 9am-12pm.
At The Home Depot locations nationwide, the Kids Workshop will provide children with Lorax activity sheets, Lorax create-you-own mustache kits, and Lorax sticker sheets. Each store will also have one life-sized Lorax poster to affix to a wall so kids can have their picture taken with The Lorax that you can tweet to @The Lorax and @HomeDepot.
This month’s activity is "Build a Cork Bulletin Board."
• Kids will learn to build their very own cork bulletin board while learning tool safety
• Have fun, make friends and gain a sense of achievement and work ethic
• You can paint and add embellishments to your project while at the workshop
ABOUT THE HOME DEPOT KIDS WORKSHOP
• FREE hands-on workshops designed for children ages 5 – 12 offered the 1st Saturday of
every month at all The Home Depot stores between 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
• Workshops teach children do-it-yourself skills, tool safety and instill a sense of pride
• All kids get to keep their craft and receive a FREE Kids Workshop Apron, commemorative
pin and certificate of achievement.
More information at: